|No.118 Duhui Road, Minhang District, Szanghaj, 201109 Chinyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Fingers:||92 units|
|Wheels included:||2 wheels||Rotational speed:||280 RPM|
Kitchener Chicken Plucking Machine Poultry Plucker with 20 Inch Stainless Steel
1. Read and follow all instructions in the manual and on the unit before starting.
2. Dress appropriately when operating the machine.
3. Removing all packing grease and oil from the surfaces.
4. Dry all parts before re-assemble.
5. Keep packing material for future storage of plucker.
6. Do not allow children to operate this machine.
1. Turn off the machine, unplug before removing foreign matters.
2. Keep hands out of feather chute.
3. Disassemble all parts and wash thoroughly in soapy water.
4. You must remove all foreign material from all appliance parts.
5. Do not use bleach or chlorine based chemicals to clean. Discoloration of plastic parts can
6. Wipe down all non stainless steel parts with a food grade spray. Alternatively, wipe down
with a salad oil to keep from rusting.
7. Do not immerse motor housing in water. Damage to motor can occur.
8. It is best to keep the unit stored indoors or covered, not exposed to water and sunlight.